Youth voice, youth development, and youth involvement need power, purpose, and possibilities to be effective. Youth Infusion is the next frontier of intergenerational interdependence. Our website introduces this new level of authentic youth-adult partnership.
Pursuing Greater Organizational Impact?
- Attracting New Thinkers and Talent
- Increasing Intergenerational Synergy
- Diversifying Your Staff Now and For the Future
- Partnering with Those Most Impacted
- Expanding Outreach to Coalitions
- Boosting Influence with Policymakers
- Oxygenating Overall Organizational Culture
We’ve Got Strategies.
Youth Infusion begins with a simple, cutting-edge concept. Instead of working “for” young people, community-based coalitions, advocacy groups, nonprofits, K-12 schools, and government agencies shift to working “WITH” young people to bolster the impact of your organization’s work.
This intentional intergenerational approach provides opportunities in the real world where young people share power with adults by contributing their insights and ideas from co-creation to advocacy and evaluation of programs and policies. The result: they prove their strength to themselves and the larger community. In return, dedicated professionals derive energy as young collaborators fuel new thinking and remedies that may have become stale to the adult world.
Our workshops and consulting include the following strategies:
- Visualizing Individual and Institutional Values + Growth
- Learning Variety of Ways Organizations Infuse Youth
- Understanding Systems Change
- Evaluating Organizational Readiness
- Designing with Staff Procedures, Policies + Priorities
- Providing Professional Development
Take Action With Us!
1. To explore our coaching and consulting, evaluation and assessments, and training and professional development opportunities, contact us.
2. Read our posts about pioneering organizations that recognize what a difference it makes to co-pilot with young people!
3. Check out our workshop series that include:
- Expanding DEI to Include Youth
- The ROI of Real Youth Involvement
- Rx for Multi-Racial Intergenerational Collaboration
With more than 50 years of combined experience as practitioners and advocates for Youth Infusion, Wendy Lesko and Adam F.C. Fletcher along with our Gen Z Speaker’s Bureau are ideal resources for you, your organization, and your community as you move forward. See what else we do here »
Nonprofit directors, youth workers, government staff, elected officials, education leaders, classroom teachers and counselors, foundation program officers, and others can find encouragement, empowerment, and enlightenment when they work with us!
We are most committed to transforming the roles of young people as strategic thinkers, problem-solvers and advocates, especially in education, environment, public health, juvenile justice and law enforcement. All of our offerings are offered online.